Wood Band Saw
A variable frequency drive speed control with digital readout provides infinitely variable blade speeds for any wood cutting application. Just turn the speed control dial for on-the-fly speed changes. Inverter motor technology takes advantage of 3-phase control using 220 volt, single phase power. The vertical cutting configuration also makes feeding the work through the bandsaw for intricate cuts easy with plenty of control against the massive cast iron table. This Wood Band Saw is the ideal bandsaw for any wood fabrication work.
- Variable frequency drive speed control
- Left and right table tilting control
- Upper and lower blade guides
- Rack and pinion adjustment on upper blade guide supportv Precision-ground cast iron table
- Fully balanced cast aluminum wheels with rubber tires
- Quick release blade tension
- Steel guide blocks
- Two dust ports
- Wheel brush on lower wheel
- Upper blade guide scale with magnified cursor
- Twin drive belts
- Includes rip fence and miter gauge
- Rip fence comes with: Right and left reading indicators, T-slots for quick change
- horizontal metal band saw, industrial band saw
- attachments, dead lift quick release, ball bearing slide, solid lever lock
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 220V, 1725 RPM, 5.1 Amps
- Power requirement: 220V, single phase
- Maximum cutting height: 12"
- Throat capacity: 17-1/2"
- Blade length: 133"
- Blade size range: 1/8" - 1"
- Blade speed: variable, 150 - 3000 FPM
- Table tilt: 45 right, 10 left,
- Floor to table height: 37-1/4"
- Table size: 18" x 24"
- Overall dimensions: 76"H x 47"W x 26"D
- Approximate shipping weight: 375 lbs.
Wood Band Saws for Sale
|Saw Blade Width
|Saw Blade Length
|Power In Put
|Max. Width Of Cut
|Max. Highest Of Cut
If you are interested in our Vertical Metal Band Saw and Industrial Band Saws, Welcome to contact us online.